Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Midnight Migraine

My husband is he oldest of 4, and the only boy. His oldest little sister, Amy, turns 29 this Friday. I got this way cool stamp from Glo today, and while I had a mermaid card in mind, this girl absolutely had to be colored and put on a card!! I've been using a blend of basic colored pencils, markers, and gel pens to color and add highlights. (Hopefully this Xmas will bring me my very own Copic set..) I spent hours last week coloring the Anya mermaid I had intended to use for her card, but alas, Newt won. She had to be used right away. I spent hours into the wee morning and gave myself a headache with this one, but I feel good about it. Kinda. It seems there is always something missing...but I'm sure that's just my craziness talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!