Friday, January 8, 2010

Hogs and Sketches January 2010 Challenge

This is my first time entering a Hambo sketch challenge, and I do believe my 2nd time doing a sketch challenge ever! I wanted to make a "thinking of you" type card.
I got this cute Hambo image from my very crafty friend Gloria. She turned me on to the world of cards, scrapbooks, stamping, sketch challenges, and all things crafty! The layout was designed by a very talented MacKenzie, whom I met recently. Both these women have been great inspirations to me!
This challenge was very easy for me to do, being a beginner. There is one challenge for each month, and 2 winners are picked! Both can score some free Hambo digi or rubber stamps! I'm glad just to have been part of the challenge. I love the small, yet meaningful "Smile". We all could use that!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the bright colors on your card. Thanks for playing along this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Katt! I'm so glad MacKenzie & Gloria twisted your arm to play along. Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!