Thursday, March 11, 2010

Scrap to my Lou


Browsing around the various blogs I follow, I happened upon a neat kind of personal challenge from Mackenzie over at Midnight Scramper. She made the cutest card with just the scraps on her desk. I decided to give it a go. I got this Ketto image from a good friend, and she's been colored forever. How many of us have TONS of colored images laying about? Needing to make a birthday card for my girlfriend, I went with this image because I liked the colors I used. Especially when I found corresponding colored paper in my scrap basket, already cut in the perfect size with the perfect pattern on the end. A casualty of a previous project, of course. Ok, ok, you got me. The flowers aren't considered scraps, technically, but they were on my desk so there! I dig the simplicity of this card, it didn't give me a headache at all. =) As always I had fun making this card, hope my girl friend likes it. Thanks to Mackenzie for the awesome idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!