Saturday, February 18, 2012

HDH120-Love Lies Bleeding

This was another one of those challenges that came down to the wire for me. I had it all planned out, then trashed it all and started again.  Use examples of love in it's deadliest form.  The Minions at Haunted Design House are working us!  It's okay.  I think I FINALLY got it.  I decided to use one of my FAVORITE couples from one of my FAVORITE love stories.

Mickey and Mallory Knox.

This is the wedding picture of the wonderfully fucked up pair from Natural Born Killers.  I heart that movie so much.  Their love was pure, fueled by blood & fire, and bound for hell.  But they LOVED each other.  Sure, they were mass murderers who killed for fun, but in a perfect world, wouldn't we all wanna go on a good old fashioned killing spree?

Anyone?  No?  Hmmm.  Guess I'm the only one.  (Yes, I'm a sicko.  No, you may not see.)

Mickey and Mallory's love is one to be desired, even if it is deadly.  I used Mallory's words at their "wedding" as the sentiment.  I only wish I would have thought of it at my wedding.

Til you and I die and die, and die again.
Til death to us part.

3 comments:

  1. Niiiice.
    Thanks for going that extra mile for this week's challenge at HDH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool piece - a very interesting couple !! Thank you for joining us at Haunted Design House. I could be tempted to the odd spree now and again !! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant work, very original too xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!