Tuesday, June 19, 2012

HDH138-Eerie Elegance

Macabre Monday this week says to goth out something elegant.  I decided to do a little CASEing, in a way. 

I saw this image on Creepy G's page.  It's Draco from Simply Betty's Steampunk Hallowe'en line.  I dig the steampunk images from SB, but have always found them a bit difficult to color.  When I saw that Creepy G had blown up the image and cut it in half, it made so much sense!  So I did.  Draco himself is eerie elegance, with his dapper outfit and skull face.  It didn't come out to well in the photo(never frickin does), but the bg paper is a foil green which I love.  Had to had a little filigree and a black rose to really drive it home.  I even added a little dew on the flower purty with a Sakura gelly roll pen.  Fun.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Yes! definitely eerie elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - I could fancy him myself ... snort !! Thank you for joining us at Haunted Design House this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well cased. You did a great job. Thanks for playing along with Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katt this is fabulous. Love that snot green colour ;) Thank you for sharing at MM @ HDH

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is sooo cool and definitely eerily elegant! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Awesome card, love the colouring. this would be a great entry for this weeks Smudgy Antics "Pretty Creepy" challenge. We'd love it if you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made that image your own,the colour combo is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are pretty tough to color. You did a fab job. Thanks for joining us at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!