Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy VD...


Finally in our lovely new home! Finally got my craft room up and running, and got the internet hooked back up. All that put me in the mood to cut and paste and color and fold! Here are my 3 cards for this years Valentines Day. The first card I made for my girlfriend to give to her boyfriend, using this super cute free digi from The Greeting Farm. Bertie is too cute! Then, for my husbands card I took a picture from our trip to Fort Bragg, Ca to be part of a beautiful wedding. (Damn flash on my camera, that spot isn't in the actual photo.) Lastly, I used an image I got from the Swap Shop at Smeared and Smudged, made for my girlfriend who has no Valentine this year. Hopefully this will cheer her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!