Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?
















Here is the journal I made for my bff's niece, Tierra. She's a huge New Moon fan, and like every other teenage girl is absolutely infatuated with Taylor Lautner(Jacob Black in the Twilight movies). I put a pic of Jacob and his wolf pack on front, with the cutest dog days theme. Well, he IS a werewolf. Inside is a letter from Jacob to Tierra, and on every page is a quote from him. On the back is a paw print with their initials. Making this took me back to my silly teenage years. I would have just about died if someone gave me something like this from my favorite heartthrob(it was Sebastian Bach and Danny Wood), so I can't wait to see the look on her face. I might wear ear plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!