Friday, January 21, 2011

A Quickie...

My Dad calls me last week and says-

"Hey.  I need you to make a birthday card for Rita."
Rita is Dad's girlfriend.  I like her a lot.  So, of course I had to meet his demands, though he only gave me a few days to do it.  Dads.  I asked him what she likes, and he says she has pictures and statues of elephants all over her house(funny I never noticed when I was there..must get my eyes checked...), only they have to have the trunks up.  It's good luck?  She says so.  Off to Google I went, hoping for some type of image to help, because I do not have any such image in my collection.  Here's what I came up with--

I got to use my new Sizzix dies, and my new flowers, and brads, and paper, all stuff I got for Xmas.  I thought this would be pretty, and I was right.  Dad loved it, and so did Rita.  I'm off, must get on the two challenges I'm trying to accomplish this week.  Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Great work it is really hard when you don't get the time needed but you pulled it off x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!