Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HDH084-Zombie Apocalypse

Now here we go!  I LOVE zombies.  This week, however, I've decided to enter a different type of project.

Make-up.

Zombies live year round at Korpsgryndr Manor.  I'm always, at odd times, doing up my face, or someone else, as a brain eater.  I absolutely love it, and I've gotten quite good at it over time. No one is safe, not even the children.  So, I'd like to enter some of my most recent and awesome make up jobs. 

That's me. 


Casey Voorhies, Dawn Myers, and Rachel Kruger.  My zombie cocktail waitresses who serve at my functions.


Mr. & Mrs. Korpsgryndr

My nephew, whom you might run into going through my home.


All of the make up you see in the photos was done by moi.  I hope you like them.  Think I'll go make some brain soup.

5 comments:

  1. OMG you are amazing!!!! How the heck do you do that? This is too wicked for words, so so so so so love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're a master at make-up, everyone looks totally gruesome! (in a good way, of course) Thanks for playing along again :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCELLENT - coool makeup I'm very impressed, but how the h**l did you put those things on your eyes. yeeeeuuuuk LoL

    Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killer make up as usual Katt. LOVE Isaiah's make-up. Was that last year?

    Do you think you could turn off the word verification for comments?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!