Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Married My Brother

Yes, you read that right. No, it's not what you think.

Another fun fact about me, I'm an ordained minister.  Last weekend I was given the honor of officiating my Brother's wedding.  It was beautiful, if I do say so myself.  Here's the card I made for him and the new Mrs.--

Yes, it's a Kenny K image.  I heart him.  I finished this puppy the night before the wedding.  Talk about procrastinating.  Check out the cool effect on the chicka's jeans though--

Colored with Copics.  I took a piece of denim fabric, soaked it in the Colorless Blender, then pressed it on the image.  Frikkin neat if you ask me. Here we are on that fateful day--

Halle-frikkin-lujah.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!