Sunday, May 15, 2011

HDH088-Mark of the Beast

Can I just say, that while I'm posting this, we JUST started having a big thunderstorm.

Eerie.

Anyhell, here's what I've come up with for this weeks Haunted Design House challenge,  Mark of the Beast. Use 6, 6, and 6.  Yep.  Hard as hell.  (Couldn't help that one.)  Ok!--

I sure as hell hope I did this right. Here's the scoop-counting the card base, I've got 6 background papers.  Then, 6 flourishes atop that.  To round it out, I've got 4 jewels, and my image is two layers-equaling 6 altogether.  I found that image by accident, cruising online for something else. I printed her twice, and paper pieced on her wings for dimension. 

Now it's hailing.  Big time.  I think I hear horns....

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work and well done for sticking to the three 6 rule x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahaha, if you can hear thunderstorms and horns outside then you've got it more right than we ever intended :P Fab card Katt, love that image and the papers and flourishes work wonderfully with her. Don't forget you also get to choose any item from my shop for free just for entering HDH this week, so if there's something you'd like just email me (orders@craftychaosdesigns.co.uk) and let me know what it is :)
    http://craftychaosdesigns.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it was YOU! I thought we were all going to have to head to your house for higher ground!
    Fabulous creation this week Katt. And you did manage to tackle head on, one of our harder challenges.
    Thanks fer playin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!