Thursday, May 19, 2011

HDH089-Dali Delusions

The theme of the challenge this week at Haunted Design House is Dali Delusions. (what the hell?)

Yep.  That's what I thought.  I know who Salvador Dali is, but that's about it. (Again..what the hell?)  I know. Sad.  I've seen his art, and might be able to pick one out of a line-up, but other than that, I'm useless.  I checked out some images from Google, but remembering I'm low on printer ink, I opted to do two different things.  First--


I put a thin mustache on one of my favorite weirdos, Marilyn Manson.  I've had this image for a few, and just love the look on his face.  I scribbled that stache on there...and voila!  I liked it, so I ran with it.  Not sure if I got it quite right on the Dali tip, but I'm diggin it, kinda. Ha.  Here's my second entry--

It's yours truly.  I have my own Dali-esque fingerstache.  Yes, it's a  real tattoo, and yes it burned like fire. Wish the person taking the pic would've told me my stache was crooked, but oh well.  That's all I've got to say about that. Happy Thursday, folks!

6 comments:

  1. The stach is fabulous! So reminiscent of Dali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work and very weird tattoo hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tattoo and that is one of my favourite photo's of Marilyn Manson!

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha - one crazeee lady. Extremely wierd tattoo. Love both your creations. :-D
    Hugz
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a hoot! Honestly, I can't decide who's 'stache I like better. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should have just let your real stache grow out for this one! LOL! Too cute, and I like Marilyn with a moustache. A Fu Manchu would suit him as well I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!