Saturday, July 9, 2011

HDH096-Xtremely Xhaustive

Use something loooong, Barb and the minions said.  That's the challenge at Haunted Design House this week.  Looong.  I'm almost at the deadline on this one, because it stumped me.  However, I worked a little magic, and here it is--
Gigi (from SBS) has been on my desk for a while. Standing there on her looong legs.  She asked if she could be a part of this project, and with that face, who could resist?  So I opted to put her long legs on a long rectangle cut paper, and made a bookmark!  I added some teal tulle behind her.  I also had fun playing with my new Stampin Up Stampin Pastels.  A gift from a friend, and this is the first time I've had the balls to use them.  I like it, kinda reminds me of a windy, or rainy night.  Hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. Magic it is, Kat! LOOOVe Gigi! So super cute! Thanks for playing along with HDH. Always love seeing your work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love Gigi?! She's so sweet and unassuming!
    Great card. Thanks for playing with us at HDH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, and what a great idea to make a bookmark, I especially love the teal tulle :D Thanks for playing along with us at HDH again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Gigi is superbly gorgeous and she does make the most wonderful bookmark. Top marks again Mrs Katt x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!