Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bad Moon Rising..

I know, the song is stuck in my head too.

The Macabre Monday theme this week is the MOON.  One of my favorite things, being that it's the only natural light I see.

I heard about a cool artist on called Sureya from a Creepy pal of mine, and when checking out her art I found something cute I thought would work.

I love the contrast of dark and light.  I used a different medium to color her this time-colored pencils.  Not to bad, but I prefer my Copics.

I used some sparkly light yellow paper for my moon, and smudged it up with a little ink.  Hope you like it.

6 comments:

  1. Very good indeed - love that little image and the way you coloured her up. Nice to see a bit of glitter too :-) Thank you for playing along at Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely immensely darkly beautiful. I LOVE this so eerily elegant and classy too. Thanks for sharing your creation with us again at HAunted Design House. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at HDH again this week, Katt. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool Katt. i love the 2 different wings, great idea.
    I have a thing for wings.
    thanks for joining us at haunted design house

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Great image beautifully coloured.....FAB!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is stunning, the lightness of a fairy contrasting with those batty wings. The pencils add just that extra bit of softness as well. Thank you for sharing with us at MM @ HDH this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!