Sunday, April 18, 2010

Alexis & Annabella

Alexis is one of my many "kids". Her Mom being one of my long time besty's. I've known her since she was a kid. She always called me her mentor, and even said I was her inspiration for piercing her lip. This, of course, being back when my face was covered in all kinds of shiny things in odd places. Piercings (well most of 'em) out, tattoos growing, fast forward and Alexis is pregnant with #2. Annabella will be here in June, and this is the card I made for her homecoming. I colored this super cute Dustin Pike image with Copics and blinged it up with Stickles. Got a chance to finally use the MS punch I got for Xmas, though only one punch did me. I never thought I'd see the day my friends started becoming grandparents. Well, I thought that day would be farther out than this, actually. That's what I get for thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!