Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Amber Rose


My girlfriend Amber got the the cutest paper stack for this past Christmas. It's one of those with 38 sheets and a ton of embellishments. It's a Bella Boutique stack, she probably got at Wal Mart or Ross, but it's amazing. The card stock is very thick and durable, and quite a few of the sheets have flocking. She kept asking if I'd used it yet, and I hadn't yet. It was so pretty I didn't want to cut into it for just any ole thing! Being that Amber's birthday just came, I decided to bust it out. I had fun coloring this Ketto image to match the card, with my Copics. I love the antique effect you get by dragging your paper across an ink pad, and it really worked well for this card. She really loved it. Now to decide what else to use this awesome paper with. I still haven't had the heart to cut up the flocked sheets...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!