Monday, March 28, 2011

HDH082-Hacked to Bits

Welcome to Monday, everyone. Here's what I've got for this weeks Macabre Monday challenge.  Hacked to bits-cut it, slice it, hack it, distress it, rip it.  Somehow, do that with your project.  And away we go!--



Ok, I'm gonna say it.  I'm gettin good. (I'm really proud of this one). I made this for my future sister in law.  This is a faboo Kenny K image. Here's what I did-Of course I cut everything out.  I distressed the edge of the image, and the black bar across the middle.  The red color behind the bar I ripped with my hands.  The two red flourishes were torture pressed out of my Sizzix.  There's my hacking! 

On another note, bottomless mimosas will take away your Sunday.  Just sayin'.  Yea bridal showers!

5 comments:

  1. So bridal showers get you in themood for hacking? Or was it the bottomless Mimosas? LOL Yeah, me too! Great card, Kat! Kinda wonder if his little hands might just be hacked off too in those restraints. Thanks for joining us again for MM at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! This is a GREAT card! I love the devil ... I mean the lovely young woman with the horns! :)

    Here's to bottomless mimosas and people with the good sense to drink them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card hun! Love that image.
    Thanks for playing at MM this week and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the comic book like image, that rocks. This card is brilliant you are right to be getting cocky about your talents x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is GOOD! And I love the idea of your flourishes being torture-pressed :P Thanks for playing along with HDH this week, and sorry I'm late with my comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!