Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HDH091-Emo's

I don't like this whole "Emo" movement/music/style whatever you call it.  I'm hard, thrash, speed, and black metal, to the core.  That being said, I DO like the Simply Betty Stamps Emo line of images.  A group of modern day kids for every occasion.  I can color them to my liking, which I'm finding doesn't work so well with actual Emo human kids.  They don't take to kindly to being drawn on and fussy cut.  Zombie Lola, one of SBS's Emo zombies, though, didn't mind at all.



The challenge at HDH this week is to incorporate EMO in your project.  Here's where I put mine-E for the Emo zombie image and EEEEK! sentiment, M for the metal plates on the corners and the metallic sparkle on her spikes, and O for Orange.  SBS has given me something fun and safe to do with Emo kids now, and has kept me from chasing poor teenagers down.  Thank you, Betty.

4 comments:

  1. She turned out KILLER Katt! Great job!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe you are hilarious. I love your card and you forgot M for mouse hehe a zombie scared of a mouse. Love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Katt! LOVE your Emo card and look at the Bwain eembellie! WooHoo! thanks for joining us for MM at HDH! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab, and you're so funny! Thanks so much for playing along with our EMO challenge at HDH :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!