Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Catching Up..2nd post today

They just keep coming, don't they?

Birthdays.

We just rekindled our relationship with one of the Sister in Laws, and she's been into this role playing game Shaiya recently.  I had no idea what the hell it was, because I'm a cool kid, so off to Google I go!
I do say, she sure is pretty.  Apparently she's just one of the fairies that show up on the load screen.  I like her, though, and I think I'll call her George.  The Sister in Law loved it very much.  We ended up being able to get her tattooed that day as well, to work on her back piece. I snapped a picture during said inking, and this is what I got.

No, she's not naked.  Her tank top straps are down, and it looked like it, thus the picture.  Of course, Tim had to ham it up.  Always ones for a laugh, we are.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!