Friday, February 11, 2011

HDH075-Flesh Eating Frenzy

I swear I'm the only person in the world WITHOUT an MS Goo punch, and I want one!  Waah!

Now that I'm done with that tantrum, I'd like to show you my entry for this weeks challenge at Haunted Design House.  Flesh Eating Frenzy is the theme. VERY EXCITE!  I loves me some zombies, and I knew I was going to go that route instantly.  After an unsatisfactory Google search, I decided to go with an image that I already had, and love.

That's my husband and I, sharing a dead flesh kiss on one of our annual Hallowicked festivities.  I did our make up myself using foam latex masks and lots of blood gel.  I only wish the viscera like effect hadn't been lost in the picture.  However, I think our make up was BAD ASS that year, which in turn makes this a pretty cool card.  I even have this picture blown up and framed and hung in our home, I love it that much.

Death cannot stop true love; it can only delay it for a while.

4 comments:

  1. This card so rocks. I can't believe that is you hehe freakin brilliant. I love that pic and your card is EXCELLENT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome hun! Fabulous work.
    Thanks for playing at HDH this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is WONDERFUL! I love that image, and the whole thing is macabre-ly romantic :D
    Thanks for playing along at HDH again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the prize for this card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!