Friday, August 19, 2011

HDH102-Queen of the Damned

I really really was gonna go with something Anne Rice-ish( I love her).  This weeks challenge at Haunted Design House is to use crowns of some sort.  Here's what I cooked up!

I used a cool Stampotique image, though I can never remember her name.  Newt, maybe?  I made that crown on her dome using a cool MS crown punch, that doesn't see much play, but needs too.  You ever make something that just doesn't vibe right?  This one is it.  I like the colors, but I feel like something is missing.  My first sentiment said "Queen of fuckin Everything", but I think that would've come out wrong.  Especially because this is for the Hubs cousin's birfday.  Don't want her to think I think her a whore.   Or maybe I do.  Too late the card is done!

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I really like the colors and those glittery brads are gorgeous!
    Thanks for rising to the challenge this week at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still ROTFLMAO over the first sentiment. Great card! Thanks for joining the Minions this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe great sentiments, both of them. Very pretty card and your crown is great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwaahahaha - you should've gonme with the first sentiment :-).... say what you mean and mean what you say hahaha
    Great card
    Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this! The colours, the image, the sentiment, everything!
    http://img3.visualizeus.com/thumbs/39/1c/shits,sucks,sign,words,quotes,b,w,humor-391c5afa2addcb10c4f1ba56476bc7ef_h.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darnit, sorry, I obviously didn't mean to include that link in my comment, lol, I just sent it to a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!