Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HDH104-I Was Framed!

I really was!  I have absolutely NO IDEA how that body got in my trunk.  Just sayin'.

This week at Haunted Design House, we are to use some sort of frame in our project.  My camera has decided to not work properly as of late, so my pictures have been a bit blurry.  That being said, here is what I have screamed up--
Being that it's back to school time, I decided to go with the "not read for school pics" look.  I swear some kids do come out looking like zombies.  But, then again, I live in California..sooo....

I used a neat-o Spellbinder die to make that frame. My image is a cool digi from Tickled Pink, Zombie Kellita. I also framed the card with rickrack(is that what you call it?), some metal brads, and a small SPLAT stamp.  Zombie High, Class of 2012.  We're supposed to be gone next year anyway, right?  Who's to say we don't turn into zombies.  Who's to say I'm not already a zombie?






6 comments:

  1. FAb card, Katt! That is one gorgeous frame and Kellita is soo adorable. Love your coloring and your post! Thanks for joining the Minions again this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Kellita card. The image is from Tickled Pink though.
    Thanks for playing along this week at HDH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly macro !! absolutely looove your take on this challenge !! very dark :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Fab card, I love the thought of a zombie school photo, and I'm sure you'll be able to clear up that whole misunderstanding of a body in your trunk :P Thanks for playing along with us at HDH :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!