Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #51

I finally found time to enter a Kenny K challenge.  You all know how much I love Kenny's art.  Here's what I got for this week's challenge, Red, White, and Blue--

I used the first image I ever bought from him, Miss Fortune.  I went with mostly blue violets, but added some other shades in there to be safe.  I really love her dark skin.  I used a cool cake digi freebie from Delicious Doodles.  I am very happy with the way this turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Look at you fancy! Two cards in one night?!
    Killer Kenny K card! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be happy it is great. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!