Monday, December 20, 2010

All In The Family

I got a lot of tattoos.  A lot.  Well, that depends on who you're comparing me too, but regardless, it's a lot.  I've been getting tattooed for 17 years, and as of last night,  have finally finished all my families tattoos.  Just wanted to share.
This is for my little sister.  I could have gotten a better picture.
This is for my Momma, who left us Christmas Eve 2005.

Yep.  You guessed it.  For Grandma.  I've only had one Grandparent my entire life, and it was the woman I was named after, my Grandma Kathryn. She's an amazing seamstress, specializing in wedding dresses.  Yep, you guessed it again.  She made my wedding dress.
 I got this last night.  For my Dad. Nothing like the sting of a fresh tattoo the day after.

My husband and I, because it's Forever.  Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!