Sunday, December 19, 2010

For the Boys

I ask a question to two of my bachelor pals-blonds, brunettes, or redheads?  Scott, the first one to answer, says "All of them.".  I ask doesn't he have a preference?  He says no, they're all good.  So, this is what he got.
 I chose purple.  I used Allura Von D, from Kenny K.  I used this awesome silver metallic paper to mount her on.  When taking the picture, I noticed it's quite reflective, so that's me behind her. Hello!

My other pal, Matthew, answered quite differently.
"I'm not keen on blonds in general but a short haired blond, like really short, will weaken my knees. It's over, I'm bent!  Brunettes are the depth in the dark.  Vast and mysterious.  You can fall into a brunette, become enveloped, and get comfortably lost.  Redheads, I got a thing for them!  Smooth, pink, lightly freckled.  Flat out, they're the softest women I have ever felt."

Verbatim.  When asked if Matthew had a favorite color, his answer was "Royal blue and emerald green.  Looks Irish that way."  So, this is what Matthew got.

I have a confession to make.  I can't draw.  Really.  And I've been learning how to color from watching and trying to emulate others whom I deem Gods in the world of Copics.   One of them is my Creepy gal pal.  She used this same Kenny K image on a card. only in blue.  Beautiful hues of blue.  This was the last of my Xmas pack from Kenny, and this was the one chick who intimidated me, as far as coloring is concerned.  So, I took a queue from Creepy, and tried to do what she did, only in green.  It's not as good, but it's not bad, either.  I got the sentiment as a free digi from Bugaboo Stamps.  Oddly enough, when I went back to check out her card again, I noticed I used the same sentiment.  Hmmm.  Stalker, much?  Either way, both Matt and Scott enjoyed their girls, and said they're framing them.

1 comment:

  1. well both answers are pretty cool from your guy pals and both cards suit their answers, excellent work x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!