Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SBS 12 Days of Xmas #3 & HDH067 Paper Pandemonium

I'm double teamin!  This is my entry for Simply Betty Challenges 12 Days of Christmas Day 3.  Use a Simply Betty image with a creepy kinda tree.  I am not a Xmas person, at all, so this card, and Lola Mummy there, really does the whole Bah Humbug thing for me.

I'm also entering this into Haunted Design House's Macabre Monday Challenge.  This week is Paper Pandemonium.  Use two different patterned papers.  Done, and done!  I just got a cool pack of double sided paper from my good ole Creepy friend, so of course it had to go on here.  Yeah, two challenges in one week!  Big time for me!

1 comment:

  1. I love this one, just perfect! Thanks for playing along with our Paper Pandemonium challenge at HDH :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!