Thursday, December 2, 2010

SBS 12 Days of Christmas Day 4

I can't believe I actually made two challenges this week!  I'm feeling the juices flowing, hopefully I can keep up.  Here's my entry for Simply Betty Stamps 12 Days of Christmas, Day 4. 

The challenge was to use something scary in your Christmas card.  I used Rio from Simply Betty Stamps Emo World digis.  Decided to put my MS Ghost punch to use, with the inside of the card saying "From all of us!"  Couple bats, couple buttons, and skulls in the Happy Holidays.  Voila!  I'm very happy with the way this turned out.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I LOVE your ghosts!!! Awesome job with the challenge! So glad you've joined us!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you coloured her eyes and the little ghosties in the bg r cool, great work x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!