Monday, December 13, 2010

HDH069-Colorblind Christmas

After typing that title, for some reason the song 'Snowblind', by KISS, popped in my head.  Just wanted to share that.

Here's my entry for the very last Macabre Monday of 2010.  The challenge this week is to create a dark, spooky, gothic, alternative, or creepy Christmas card, without using a stitch of red or green. Being that I'm not a huge fan of red and green together, I loved this challenge.  Well, I love them all, but you know what I'm sayin-


Here she is!  This is Tootsie, from Simply Betty Stamps Punky Teens Hallowe'en digis.  I took a cue from a Creepy pal of mine and used her on a Christmas card, being that I didn't use her this Hallowe'en season.  She looks like she's screaming something, so let it snow came to mind.  Being that I live in the valley of Northern California, snow is something we never see unless we wanna drive up the freeway 50 or so miles.  So, Tootsie is doing her snow dance.  I used this awesome white glitter paper I found at the Bullseye, but as soon as you touch it glitter is EVERYWHERE.  I came out of my craft room lookin like a Cullen, or a stripper, whichever you prefer. =)  This is the last Haunted Design House challenge of the year, so go on over and join in the fun.  You know you wanna.  Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. See? It pays to read the sidebar huh? Fabulous card and so very early!! Now you have time to make more cards for more challenges.
    I'm gonna go with the stripper imagery cause it's more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tootsie is just perfect for this! Love it! thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. Hope to see you back in Jan! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. I love any feedback. Be well!